Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Wonderful Cruise!

The other day I was talking to one of my co worker (Abhi). He also maintains a Biztalk blog http://biztalkland.blogspot.com. We discussed about putting more non-technical stuff on the blob. We gave argument for and against it. How it will look out of place ...blah..blah. Finally, we decided that Blog is a medium to express. So there are no Rules for it as such. People might argue on this. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. After the conversation, I decided to trickle some personal stuff now and then.

I went on cruise with my wife. It was our "HoneyMoon" cruise. Even though it took place after 6 months of our marriage. I had just enough time to get married in June so we did not push for Honeymoon that time. Although we did went to India for our Reception as we got married in USA. After we came back she became busy with her residency and I went down with my project. Xmas and New Year stretch was good for the break we needed and we used that time to hop on a ship and hit the Caribbean. We went to San Juan, Saint Maartin and Saint Thomas. I personally loved Saint Thomas. The beaches are pristine there. We had tons of fun before coming back to Sub Zero temps. I am also putting some pics from our trip!



No comments: